Are you bored of your 10 to 5 schedule? Do you want to get rid of your boss? Do you want more money with fewer tensions? Read on this article to know why freelancing may be your choice in today’s world.
Let’s know what freelancing basically is. You may have heard the word “Outsourcing”. Yes, it’s the same outsourcing. There are two cases.
People get their work done through professionals who are competing to do the same work. As there is large competition, the work is done very cheaply.
People lack time and divide the work given to them to different professionals. The professionals get much more than what normally they would get.
Before we move any further, let’s have a critical analysis of what you gain and what you may lose in the freelancing business.
1) You can leave your job after sometime when you get set in the freelancing business.
2) You can give extra time to your family.
3) You can earn more money than what you earn from your job.
4) You can work from your home.
5) You can set yourself as an expert.
6) You can get much more knowledge about the professional world.
7) You can expand it as a business.
1) You may even lose your job and what you earn right now if you are not careful.
2) You may get into financial problems if you are not careful.
3) You may spoil your reputation with your boss if you leave your job
Now, once you consider this see my advice.
Start freelancing as a small part time work and once, you start getting much more income than what you are getting right now, you can think of leaving your job.
When you start your career as a freelancer, try to get yourself recognized as an expert. That will include completing the freelancing jobs for very less profit. Once you have completed 25 to 30 jobs, you can think of (you can) increasing your price as you will be recognized as an industry expert.
You will even have some fixed clients who will constantly come for their work to you.
Slowly and steadily, you can start to make huge profits and you will find the need for hiring new employees who will complete some of your work.
You can now see your business expanding.
The freelancing business is a very good business if done carefully.
You may find freelancing jobs at Guru.com and Getafreelancer.com.